Kousha Metal Industries Company (KMI) is one of the pioneers in the field of engineering, manufacturing, installation and start up in most of the industrial sectors especially edible oil extraction plant, packing systems and hospital equipment that was established in 1984 in Iran.
KMI with its full equipped workshop of 20000 m2 and three hundred skillful employees have delivered many projects to different customers and is ready to participate in any project as an E&P or Turn key contractor. Major objects of company is commitment to the implementation of standard legal, contractual and international requirements.
Since 1984, Kousha Metal Indutries Co. has been started its activity in the filed of design and manufacturing of a Turn-key Oil Crushing Mills from soybeans, rape seeds, sunflower seeds, … .
- Beans Preparation Plants
- Beans De hulling Units
- Solvent Extraction Plant
- Oil De gumming Unit
- Meal Grinding and Blending Unit
Some of Oil Crushing Mills project of Kousha Metal Ind Co. is as following:
- Design and Manufacturing of Yegane Khazar Oil Crushing Mill with capacity of 600 ton per day in Extraction Unit and 100 ton per day in Refinery Unit
- Khujnad, Tajikistan, Spetamant. Oil. ltp, Extraction Unit with capacity of 150 tons per day, Refinery Unit with 80 ton per day
- Dushanbe, Tajikistan, Tajik Oil Factory, Extraction Unit with capacity of 400 tons per day
- Sarkand, Kazakhstan, Sarkand Oil Factory, Extraction Unit with capacity of 400 tons per day
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan, Tashkent Oil Factory, Extraction Unit with capacity of 200 tons per day